Tournament Age Groups:
Please note division levels along with respective birth years in order to be eligible to play in 2018:
|Boys Novice||A Division||(2008 and 2009) - $750.00|
|Boys Peewee||A & B & C Divisions||(2006 and 2007) - $825.00
|Girls Peewee||B Division||(2006 and 2007) - $ 825.00|
|Boys Bantam||A & B & C Divisions||(2004 and 2005) - $ 825.00|
|Girls Bantam||B Division||(2004 and 2005) - $ 825.00|
|Boys Midget||A & B Divisions||(2002 and 2003) - $ 825.00|
|Girls Midget||B Division||(2002 and 2003) - $ 825.00|
Online Application and Registration for Tournament Team Account:
Each team will have a “Tournament Team Account”. This account allows teams to:
- Apply online to attend the tournament
- Pay by Credit Card Online
- Enter Team Rosters
- Receive all tournament communications
Procedures: (for all Approved and New clubs)
- You will create an account and apply for your team(s) to attend the tournament
- The Tournament Director will approve your submission.
- Once approved, you will receive an email notification that you have been approved to attend the tournament and you can login to process online payments for any outstanding fees and enter your team roster. Click here for instructions on how to enter your team roster
Cheques – to be made payable to Calgary District Lacrosse Association and mailed to:
Suite 139 , #5 – 8720 Macleod Trail SE, Calgary, AB, T2H 0M4
Online Credit Card Payments – must be processed through your Tournament Team Account
If you have any questions, email the Tournament Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dressing room supervisors are mandatory – they have to ensure their team changes and leaves the dressing room in a reasonable time and to ensure dressing rooms are left in a clean state.
If you have reserved a spot for the tourney, hotel accommodation (10 rooms with queen sized beds) have been set aside for your team – please contact the Tournament Director at email@example.com to confirm. Hotel sponsors will NOT take bookings until confirmed by Tournament Organizers. It is mandatory for teams to stay at our sponsor hotels – failure to do so will result in expulsion from the tournament.
Please note that we do NOT refund entry fees so please be sure that your team can attend. This tournament is so popular that we turn away at least 20 teams per division every year.